Monday, July 20, 2009

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs online games for you to play

One of the posters for the 2009 movie "Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs"

I recently saw Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, and I have to say I think it is the best movie so far in the Ice Age series. Although the stories get more far-fetched with each successive movie (Dinosaurs in the Ice Age living in a hidden valley under the ice? Hmmmm...), they do also get much funnier and generally more entertaining. I saw it in 3D, which added to the fun, but it isn't essential to see it like that - I am sure it will be just as enjoyable in normal 2D.

I have, as usual with a big movie release like this, collected together some great free Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs Flash online games and Ice Age 3 desktop background wallpapers for you to enjoy:

  Ice Age: Ice Track Derby

  Ice Age: Whack-A-Scrat

  Ice Age 2: Glacial Break

  Ice Age 3: Bubble Trouble

  Ice Age 3: Video Game Demo

  Ice Age: Frozen Recall

All these Ice Age games, plus over 250 more fantastic movie related games (and wallpapers), can be found in my Free Movie, Cartoon and TV Online Games site.

No comments: