Monday, September 28, 2009

Tom and Jerry online fun and games

I was just now reminded of one of my all-time favourite cartoons, Tom and Jerry, when I switched on the TV and flicked through the multitude of Sky channels. Two separate channels were running Tom and Jerry cartoons - one channel was showing the 1940s and 50s MGM originals, while the other was showing some more modern ones - which was very nice to see. I've loved Tom and Jerry since I was a little boy, so I can honestly say I've been a fan for at least 35 years now! :-)

Click on this link to view my Tom and Jerry tribute page, which includes a complete list of every T & J cartoon ever made, together with a selection of related multimedia (including MP3s of all the different versions of the Tom and Jerry theme tune, plus lots of cartoon clips) and a desktop wallpaper background picture.

For some more Tom and Jerry fun, here are some great free T & J online games for you to play:

  Tom and Jerry: Refiger-Raiders

  Tom and Jerry: Tom's Trap-o-Matic

  Tom and Jerry: What's the Catch?

  Tom and Jerry: Run, Jerry, Run!

  Tom and Jerry: Bowling

  Tom and Jerry: Mouse About the House

  Tom and Jerry: Midnight Snack

You can find all these Tom and Jerry games, plus hundreds more classic cartoon related fun and games, here: Cartoon, Movie and TV Online Games

No comments: