Saturday, August 16, 2008

The new "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" movie gets a big thumbs down!

Yesterday was a bit of bad day for me, given that I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter and Star Wars. First, there was the news that the release of the new Harry Potter movie, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", which I have been looking forward to for ages, has been delayed from this November until July next year (see here). Oh dear.

Now it seems that the new Star Wars CGI movie, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, which I have also been looking forward to for ages and which was released yesterday, is not very good at all, going by all the negative reviews I've read of it today. Oh dear, oh dear. There is an excellent article which sums it all up over on the MTV website, which you can read here if you wish.

Still, it's been a really great year for movies so far this year, notwithstanding the above. WALL-E is my favourite at the moment. If, like me, you like movies and games you'll find loads of movie related games, including a large WALL-E collection, on page 1 and page 2 of my Cartoons, Movies and TV Games website...

No comments: