Saturday, May 09, 2009

Cheap but good hotels in Bangkok, Thailand - Part 2

As I reported last month, everything is fine here in Thailand now, there are no current political troubles. And because it is now low season here, this is the perfect time to come over for a cheap but wonderful holiday.

Further to my previous post about cheap hotels in Bangkok and Pattaya, I noticed on my trip to the capital the other day that there is now a really lovely Ibis hotel in Nana, Bangkok which costs around 1500 Baht per room per night.

They actually advertise the rooms as costing more, but you can usually get a deal around the 1500 Baht level if you call them first on +66 (0)2 677 5888. This really is a very good hotel, one of the best hotels in Bangkok for that relatively small amount of money (approx. 30 GBP or 45 US$ at the time of writing) in my opinion.

No comments: