Friday, April 13, 2007

Online fun based on things I like

In addition to all the free online games that I have added into my two main websites (Dan-Dare.org and Dan-Dare.info) over the past four years, I have also created the following "Special Fun Pages" - containing images, animated GIFs / sprites, music, movie clips and much more - related to many of those games:

Star Wars Movie Series, Star Wars Animated GIF Movie Clips

Harry Potter Movie Series, Harry Potter Book Series

Sonic the Hedgehog

Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario Bros. Movie

Sonic and Mario Bonuses, More Sonic and Mario Bonuses, Extra Sonic and Mario Bonuses

Futurama, Red Dwarf

Hanna-Barbera (The Flintstones, Scooby Doo, etc.), The Banana Splits

Tom and Jerry

The Simpsons, The Simpsons Movie

Megaman

More Games-Related Images and Music, Even More Games-Related Images

Thunderbirds

I hope you like them. I will be improving them, and adding brand new pages about other things I like, as time goes by.

No comments: