Friday, June 01, 2007

Fun and games related to cartoons, movies and TV

My new mini-site of games related to cartoons, movies and TV is now live. You can find it at the Dan-Dare.org and .net FreeFun website.

Some of the highlights include: Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Shrek, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Simpsons, D.C. and Marvel Superheroes, Disney/Pixar, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones, Scooby-Doo, SpongeBob Squarepants and Garfield. There are many more games in addition to all those - check out the site index page to see them all.

2 comments:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Just read your comment, my friend. Much thanks for taking time out. The Simpsons is TV's First Family - always a fun show to watch, never a dull moment. Besides the Simpsons, I'm also eagerly awaiting the showing of The Transformers - it's 7-4-7 in the US.

moosie said...

Hey Dan, it's your friend moosie from
moosegal.com ... Hope you don't mind but I have redirected all my arcade
traffic to your site. Your arcade is
much more superior to mine and I would sooner direct them to your site and see everyone happy. :D

BTW, thanks for the previous help you had given me in the past when I first put my arcade together.

If you wouldn't mind ... maybe you could add my link to your site somewhere. I do have a great e-mail page as well as some other stuff.

Sincerely,
moosie
from http://www.moosegal.com