Friday, May 08, 2009

The new Star Trek movie is brilliant - go and see it ASAP!!

Following on from my post last month about the new Star Trek movie, I went to see it with my wife Su in Bangkok yesterday (it opened here in Thailand on the 7th, lucky us!), and we are both in complete agreement that it is utterly, utterly brilliant!! It is by far the best Star Trek film, and the best prequel film, ever. You must go and see it if you are a fan of Star Trek, science-fiction or just really, really good movies.

Whilst in Bangkok, we also went to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and we are a little divided in our opinions about that movie. We both liked it as a cinema spectacle, but I don't rate it as highly as any of the three previous X-Men films.

If you have the time and money, I'd say go and watch both Star Trek and Wolverine because they are very enjoyable in completely different ways. But if you can only see one of them, in my opinion it has to be Star Trek without a doubt!

No comments: